Asking these questions, and getting satisfactory answers, goes a long way to ensuring quality patient care and comfort, and avoiding costly errors and embarrassment to your facility. Knowing these answers ahead of time will guarantee you a pleasant, cost-effective experience every time. Know what is required by law and actively seek out a transportation provider that goes above and beyond the minimum requirements. Your patients are worth it!
1. How will you actively work to increase our resident satisfaction?
2. How will you assist our coordinator in verifying appointments?
3. Will our residents always be transported facing forward?
4. Will our larger patient equipment fit on your lifts and vehicles?
5. What additional certifications, verifications, or accreditations do you maintain above and beyond what’s required by law?